Welcome to the 11th World ADC Europe - 100% Online
The ADC field is at an all time high, with 9 approved drugs available to patients the last two years have seen companies going from strength to strength in the development of their drugs.
World ADC Europe 2021 will allow you to immerse yourself in every element of ADC discovery, development, manufacturing, and clinical programmes.
This year’s focused agenda has insights from over 60 experts providing you with a comprehensive guide to navigating the complex landscape of ADCs:
- Hear from companies who have never presented at World ADC Europe before, including the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) who will be sharing an “Overview of the European Regulatory Experience in the Review of Clinical Studies with Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Products”
- Learn from the approved ADCs over the last year with first-hand insights from GSK, Daiichi Sankyo, AstraZeneca and SeaGen to help you accelerate your clinic pipeline
- Broaden your knowledge with the NEW Non-Traditional ADC Seminar Day - gaining a lot of interest and investment at the moment, join this day for an update on the landscape of non-traditional ADCs including small molecule conjugates, bicycle conjugates, PROTACS, immune-stimulatory ADCs and more!
- Take part in the interactive and beloved poster session in an all new, exciting format, with a quickfire round of 5-minute presentations per poster and 5 minutes of Q&A; you don’t want to miss this session of late breaking and up to date scientific posters
We’ll connect you with like-minded individuals who share tremendous enthusiasm for all that this therapeutic approach has to offer.
“One more year of another outstanding meeting; digital went very smoothly!”
– Genentech, World ADC Digital Attendee, September 2020
“Very useful meeting to better understand the entire field of ADC development from early stage to clinical experience and regulatory approvals”
– Pfizer, World ADC Digital Attendee, September 2020
Join the ADC industry virtually at this definitive forum to exchange novel ideas, gather lessons learned and develop new partnerships to power the next 12 months of your ADC research.