Welcome to the 11th World ADC Europe - 100% Online
As Europe’s longest standing and most comprehensive forum with a sole focus on antibody drug conjugates, immerse yourself in every element of ADC discovery, development, manufacturing and clinical programs.
At World ADC Europe 2021, you'll hear from over 60 experts online as they share actionable insights gained in the last 12 months:
- Gilles Gallant, Senior Vice President, Global Head, Oncology Development, Daiichi Sankyo will be giving an update on DS-1062, the winner of the most promising clinical candidate at the ADC Awards in September
- Andre Dumetz, Scientific Leader, GSK will be sharing the story of belantamab mafodotin, the most recently approved ADC
- Regulatory agencies from both sides of the world, the MHRA and FDA, will be delving into regulatory considerations for ADCs
We’ll connect you with like-minded individuals who share tremendous enthusiasm for all that this therapeutic approach has to offer.
“One more year of another outstanding meeting; digital went very smoothly!”
– Genentech, World ADC Digital Attendee, September 2020
“Very useful meeting to better understand the entire field of ADC development from early stage to clinical experience and regulatory approvals”
– Pfizer, World ADC Digital Attendee, September 2020
Join the ADC industry virtually at this definitive forum to exchange novel ideas, gather lessons learned and develop new partnerships to power the next 12 months of your ADC research.