Calling the Antibody Drug Conjugate Community!
2022 has proven an important year for the ADC community with:
LATEST 2022 APPROVAL
ImmunoGen has announced the long-awaited FDA accelerated approval of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine, for adult patients with folate receptor alpha (FRα) positive, platinum-resistant epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
AstraZeneca & Daiichi Sankyo’s ENHERTU being approved for use HER2-low breast cancer
The FDA approving Byondis’ Biologics License Application for [Vic-]Trastuzumab Duocarmazine (SYD985) in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
The FDA Granting Priority Review to ImmunoGen’s Mirvetuximab Soravtansine in FRα-High Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Merck in advanced talks to buy Seagen for roughly $40 billion – an unprecedented amount
The ADC field feels undoubtedly exciting and seems to be moving exponentially upwards!
However, understanding the causes of off-target toxicity, when to start the scaling process, which potency payload to use, and how to enhance manufacturing capacities to deal with demand, patient selection and the strategic competition between commercially available ADCs are some of the aspects of the field keeping ADC developers awake at night.
It is vital for the community to come together to:
- Accelerate your current ADC pipeline through an improved preclinical understanding of PK/PD, developing more clinically relevant models, optimising dosing schedules and regimens in humans, and harnessing biomarkers and companion diagnostics for improved patient selection and clinical outcomes
- Develop the next generation of ADCs as we explore new payloads with new mechanisms of action, new linker-payload combinations as well as non-traditional ADCs including immune-stimulating-drug conjugates, radioimmunoconjugates, small-molecule drug conjugates, oligonucleotide-drug conjugates and beyond
- Refine your manufacturing processes by forging a strong CDMO relationship, effectively scaling up processes to supply early clinical, late clinical, and commercial demand, understanding the key CMC regulatory considerations and developing an efficient manufacturing supply chain
- Overcoming the analytical development bottleneck by developing robust and effective analytical tools, using risk assessments and analytics to enhance processes and drug product quality
Reunite with the ADC community in London next March to exchange novel ideas, gather lessons learned, and develop new partnerships to power another 12 months of transformative ADC research
Complete Your 4-day World ADC Europe Experience
Seminar Days 13th March
Introduction to ADCs
If you are new to the ADC field or are an emerging biotech, join this one-day intensive learning environment to establish core skills in ADC design, site specific conjugation, target selection and preclinical models to support early-stage clinical trials.
1st ADCs in Combinations Day
This inaugural day is your must-attend session for insight into combination rationale and best practices on when and how to combine your ADC
1st Novel Format ADCs Day
Explore novel format ADCs which include a targeting agent, a linker, and a payload, however one aspect differs to the traditional ADC. Here we will be showcasing the state of science and recent advances.
4th CMC Day
Your opportunity for a deep dive into all things CMC and manufacturing from Phase II through to commercial supply. Learn from experienced peers on scale-up, assay validation and important QA & QC reporting requirements for later clinical and commercial ADC manufacturing
2 Scientific Programme Days 14th-15th March
With five streams and 100+ speakers, check out the NEW Process Development & Analytics track!
To provide a complete end-to-end coverage of ADC development and to make World ADC London your one-stop-shop for all things ADC, this new addition will deep-dive into early process development challenges, overcoming the analytical bottleneck and ensuring the drug product quality.
Our five tracks ensure that we support your entire team with comprehensive insights across:
- Clinical Lessons
- Process Development & Analytics
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Bring your team so that you don’t miss out on any content and can fully benefit from the diverse insights being shared.
Workshop Day 16th March
Get involved with our intimate discussion-based workshop sessions with fellow ADC developers who are also facing the same challenges as your team.
Take your pick of 12 revitalised workshops including:
Outlining the Components Necessary to Determine Off Target Toxicities
Discussing the Complex Pharmacokinetic & Pharmacodynamic Relationships of ADCs
Aligning ADC Clinical Budgeting Decisions Between the Commercial & Early Discovery Departments to Ensure Drugs are being Developed for the Patients
These interactive sessions also provide you with a platform to collaboratively discuss with your peers and ask your pressing questions to our expert workshop leaders.