Job title: Principal Project Engineer - Engineering Department
BS Chemical Engineer, PMP (Project Management Professional Certification)
- 25+ years process engineering experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Project engineer for legacy Sigma-Aldrich SAFC for 12 years supporting pharmaceutical new products.
- Supporting new ADC products since startup of ADC clinical facility in 2008.
- Responsible for new process scale-up, process equipment/facility design and capital project management.
- Process engineer for design, construction and commissioning of the ADC Commercial Facility.
Mary Robinette has 25+ years process engineering experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. She started her career with MilliporeSigma 12 years ago as project engineer supporting pharmaceutical new products. Mary is responsible for new process scale-up, process equipment/facility design and capital project management. She has been the lead process engineer for design, construction and commissioning of our ADC Commercial facility opened in 2015. Mary holds a BS in Chemical Engineering and a PMP (Project Management Professional Certification).
Bioconjugation Process Scale-up: Reactor Mixing 6:00 pm
Scale up considerations for bioconjugation reactors include evaluation of reactor mixing criteria. A case study will be presented outlining scaleup from small scale model to commercial reactor. Engineering mixing simulation and small scale model experiments are used to determine reactor design. Single use reactor mixing information is presented to meet bioconjugation reactor requirements. Collaboration with…Read more
day: Day One