SCIEX Lunch Seminar
SCIEX Lunch Seminar – Fast, Easy and Accurate DAR Measurement using SCIEX X500B QTOF System and BioPharmaView™ Software
Time: 12:30pm, Tuesday March 5 (Day One Scientific Programme).
Thomas Kofoed CEO and Co-Founder, Alphalyse
Sibylle Heidelberger Sr Support Specialist, SCIEX
Join the SCIEX seminar to learn about :
Fast, Easy and Accurate DAR Measurement using SCIEX X500B QTOF System and BioPharmaView™ Software
- High resolution molecular weight (MW) determination
- Fast and detailed report generation
- Easy to operate X500B Mass Spectrometer
SCIEX Biotransform Solution featuring MetabolitePilotTM 2.0 Software
- Comprehensive Drug metabolism and processing workflow for small molecule, peptides and ADCs
- Dedicated ADC processing workflow and structural assignment that performs targeted searching for all components of the ADC: payload, linker and antibody
- Integrated correlation function allows comparison of metabolism across multiple samples for time course studies or inter-species comparison, using both MS and analog data.
This is a great opportunity to take lunch in a more relaxed setting, away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the conference and the lunch queues, and join Thomas Kofoed who will be sharing insight.
Places are now limited – you can register onsite at World ADC London registration desk.